Acre House, Ashlar, with Italian renaissance influenced large house, built circa 1880, with a three storey tower to the north-east.
52 Clyde Place, G5 (Site visit: 28 May 2011)
North Park House (former BBC), 1869 house extended and undergone various uses before the BBC used it as its Scottish HQ 1930s-2007.
Queen Margaret Drive, G12
Barretts, Clyde Place, Former Ayrshire Tavern built in the 1850s.
52 Clyde Place, G5 (Site visits 08 February 2011 & 02 February 2012)
Botanics Garden Garage, Two storey garage, one of the oldest in the UK, built in 1912 and a neglected gem in the city's west end
Vinicombe Street, G12 (Site visit: 16 March 2011)
British Linen Company Bank, Last surviving tenement in the old Gorbals area, a fine example of Glasgow's arts and crafts style by James Salmon Jr.
162-170 Gorbals Street, G5 (Site visit: 29 April 2012)
Burnt Out Offices, Burnt out modern office building beside the canal north of the city centre.
Baird Brae, G4
Bushes Bar, Tollcross, Abandoned 19th century harled blond sandstone and brick public house.
12 Easterhill Street, Tollcross, Glasgow, G32 - (Site visit date: 07 March 2012)
Canal Lock Keeper's House, Canalside house formerly known as Rockvilla House, circa 1790s.
5-7 Applecross Street, G4
Clydebank/Dalmuir Flat roofed tenements, Three red sandstone three storey tenements, circa 1920/30s
709 715 721 727 Dumbarton Rd, 9 15 21 27 33 French St, 6 12 18 24 Roberts St, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, G81 (Site visit dates: 19 October 2012 and 11 October 2013)
Clydeside Paint Works, 1888 four storey former Blacklock and MacArthur paint works in Tradeston. Currently roofless and expected to be demolished in 2013. B-listed.
104-106 Tradeston Street, Glasgow, G5 8BG, G4 (Site visit dates: 28 November & 01 December 2012)
Clyde Street / Dixon Street, Centrally located B listed classical tenemental styled commercial building recently rendered in peril by fire
Clyde Street/Dixon Street, Glasgow, G1 4JH - (Site visit dates: 18 February 2013 & 01 March 2013 & 04 April 2013)
Co-Operative Building, also known as the Gusset Building, a former warehouse built for the Co-Operative and opened in 1876. Destroyed by fire in November 2011 and partly demolished in December 2011. (Site visit: 23 December 2011).
120 Morrison Street, G5
Eastern Necropolis Gate Lodge, Derelict Gate Lodge at the Gallowgate entrance to the Victorian burial ground. A single storey classical blond ashlar building in a poor condition.
1264 Gallowgate, Glasgow, G31 4DR (Site visit date: 08 November 2013)
Custom House, Designed by John Taylor (pre-1775-c.1841) and opened in 1840, Custom House is a large south facing classically styled blond sandstone building sited on the north side of the River Clyde.
298-306 Clyde Street, Glasgow, G1 4JE (Site visit: 25 October 2011)
Elder Park Portico & Farmhouse, Former portico from the demolished Mansion House, and the adjacent Fairfield farmhouse.
Elder Park (north side), Govan Road, G51
Govan Berthing Cranes (decommissioned), Five 80 tonne cranes and the two 35 tonne cranes which were installed in 1974, decommissioned in 2008 and confirmed for dismantling in late 2013.
1048 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 4XP (Site visits: 14, 20, 23 June 2011 & 07 January 2012)
Govanhill Picture House, Former 1926 egyptian styled picture house in the southside.
45-49 Bankhall Street, Glasgow, G42
Graphical House, Concrete, glass and brick former GPMU building at the Clydeside, estimated date 1970s.
222 Clyde Street, G1
Howden Engineering Offices, Pair of ashlar buildings, dating 1860s & 1870s respectively, former offices to the nearby Howden works.
8-14 Scotland Street, G5
Kelvingrove Park Bandstand, 1920s riverside bandstand located in the Victorian Kelvingrove park with a large amphitheatre seating area. Refurbishment begun in late 2013 to be completed 2014.
Kelvinway, Kelvingrove Park, West End
Kingston Bowling Club, Derelict former bowling club and grounds in the Pollokshields area of the city.
49 McCulloch Street, Glasgow, G41 1SU
Leyland Motor Company, Circa 1933 James Miller designed art deco former home of Leyland Motors in Glasgow.
140 Salkeld Street, Glasgow, G5 8HS
Lion Chambers, A-listed ciity centre minature skyscraper meets Scottish castle. The second ever use of iron reinforced concrete in a Glasgow building.
172 Hope Street, G2 2TU (Site visits: 22 July 2012 and 21 September 2013 and 24 October 2013)
Lyceum Cinema, Late art deco streamlined styled cinema. Opened in 1938, designed by C.J. McNair & Elder.
908 Govan Road, Govan, G51
19 Lynedoch Street/Terrace, B listed sandstone offices in prime location between Charing Cross & Park Circus.
19 Lynedoch Street, G3
McDonalds Fast Food Restaurant & Drive-thru, Abandoned fast food outlet in Linthouse, an example of McDonalds mansard roof signature low rise restaurants.
Moss Road, Linthouse, G51
Nithsdale Hall, Former Mission Hall dated 1887/8, a classically fronted small rectangular building, burnt out in 2006. (Site visit: 19 January 2013).
41 Nithsdale Drive, Glasgow, G41 2PW
Former District Court, Central Police office & District court and latterly included a police museum. Opened 1906, closed 2008.
Turnbull Street, G1
235 Old Shettleston Road, Small single storey red sandstone derelict former school janitor's house, built in 1868.
235 Old Shettleston Road, Glasgow, G32 7HN - (Site visit date: 12 August 2013)
18 Park Terrace, The end of one the pair of terraces that arch around Park Gate. Gutted by fire in mid-2006 and remains derelict.
18 Park Terrace, Glasgow, G3 6BY
Telephone Exchange, 1930s red brick and ashlar public works building in the Tradeston area.
243 Centre Street, G5
Warehouse, Dawson Road, Huge brick warehouse, north of the city centre.
Dawson Road, G4
Possil School Gymnasium, Distinctive 1930s building and the last part of the since demolished Possil School still remaining at the former school site.
426 Balmore Road, G22 6NT
Possil Railway Station, Former railway station, closed in 1964 and used as offices till its current state of dereliction.
477-79 Balmore Road, G22
St. Columba Episcopal Church and John Hutchinson Sharp Memorial Hall, The church was built in 1895-96 and designed by architect M. McColl , and latterly the hall with a building date of 1914, designed by architect Henry Denison Walton.
276 Glasgow Road / South Douglas Street, Clydebank, Glasgow, G81 1PG
St. Margaret's Presbytery, Pugin & Pugin designed presbytery circa 1882. Category C listed.
118 Stanley Street, G41
Saw & File Works, Anderston, Vacant polychromatic brick two storey and attic industrial building. Category B listed.
93 Houldsworth Street, Glasgow, G3 8DZ
Site visit: 05 March 2013
School Janitor's House - Canning Public School, Red sandstone 1906 schoolhouse by architects: Frank Burnet, Boston & Carruthers.
195 St. James Road, G4
Scotway House, 1885 drawing office for Meadowside Shipyard.
165 Castlebank Street, G11
Sentinel Works, 1903-04 ferro-concrete engineering works for the firm Alley and MacLellan.
61-89 Jessie Street, Polmadie, Glasgow, G42 0PG
Site visit: 16 May 2012
Shettleston Hall, Built 1922-25 by Glasgow Corporation this large town hall was largely destroyed by fire in the early hours of 23rd May 2008.
150 Wellshot Road, Shettleston, Glasgow, G32 7AX
Shiels House, 19th century two storey classically detailed former farmhouse. Category B listing.
King's Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4FB (Site visits: 6 July 2007 & 13 March 2011).
Sir John Stirling Maxwell School, Attributed to architect John H. Hamilton (1851-1935) this large three storey red sandstone school has classical stylings.
Bengal Street / Christian Street, Pollokshaws, Glasgow, G43 1RH (Site visit date: 22 January 2012)
Temple Sawmills Office, Art deco red brick office block built circa 1932 by architect John Laird.
300 Bearsden Road, G13 1LH (Site visit: 16 March 2011)
The Cat, Rusting abandoned canal barge near Speirs Wharf on the banks of the Forth and Clyde canal.
off Mid-Wharf Street, Glasgow, G4 0LD (Site visit: 04 July 2012)
West Street Petrol Station, Former Esso petrol station.
156 West Street, Glasgow, G5 8LG (Site visit: 11 October 2013)
White House Inn, An 18th century stone building and public house which has occupied the site at the top of Maryhill Locks since the completion of the Forth and Clyde canal in 1790.
1641 Maryhill Road, Glasgow, G20 0DZ
Whiteinch Lesser Burgh Hall, Scottish renaissance style burgh hall, with several adjecent buildings making up the site as a whole.
35 Inchlee Street, G4
Whitevale Street Public Baths, Category B listed Whitevale Public Baths, closed in the 1980s.
Whitevale Street, Bridgeton, G40
Yoker Public House, Originally the ferrymaster's house and then a public house till its closure and subsequently being burnt out post 2005.
64 Yoker Ferry Road, G14